WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU ON OUR TEAM ♡
E-Commerce Merchandising Coordinator
Olive + Paix is looking for an E-commerce Merchandising Coordinator! If you are a wizard at Shopify, love keeping up to date on the latest fashion trends and want to grow within a small company that is growing quickly you are our person! We are looking for creative, fun, and detail-oriented applicants who are passionate about the e-commerce and fashion industry to join our team.
E-commerce Merchandising Coordinator Position Requirements:
- Knowledge of Shopify is a must
- Will work closely with our Creative Director
- Own our website and make sure everything is running smoothly
- Knowledgeable about current women's fashion trends
- Creative Eye cohesive to brand
- Merchandise the website category pages to match the season
- Fix images in photoshop if needed
- Keep up to date on shopify upselling apps
- Make Shopify product changes when needed
- Coordinate with Creative Director to improve customer service
- Analyze analytics on shopify and tweak strategy as needed
- Create and upload product in Shopify
- Assist with photoshoots
- Clear communication skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Ambitious, motivated and extremely passionate about women’s ecommerce fashion
- Assist with answering customer emails and manage the process of returns
- Other duties may be assigned
- Willing to work on-site in Sandy, UT
- Your primary goal will be to help manage the website, product uploads and photoshoots, but to also be a jack of all trades and to help out when needed with our growing site. This is a great opportunity to grow within our small company that has been growing quickly!
- Required: 1-2 years Ecommerce experience.
- Preferred: 2+ years of Direct-to-Consumer Ecommerce experience.
Skills and general experience:
- Experience with eCommerce platforms
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Content Management systems and Product Information systems a plus
- Comfortable with working with technology and technical teams
- Understanding of web analytics and reporting systems
- Working knowledge of online marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, analytical skills and detail oriented
Olive and Paix is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex; including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.